Walk-in tubs are a significant home component for seniors who would like to prolong life and anybody with reduced movement. But what if you need the advantages of a secure walk in shower tub combo? Numerous reputable walk-in bathtub manufacturers can be upgraded to provide a fixed showerhead.
Assume securely steeping in a bathtub while resting on a heated, anti-slip seat in the comfortability of your own home.
• Many walk-in tubs can be transformed into walk-in tub-shower combinations, either immediately with the walk-in bath company or with the assistance of a local plumber.
• Walk-in baths begin at approximately $2,000 without setup and can cost over $10,000 for more giant tubs with much more vital features.
• Installation costs often can outweigh the cost of the tub, based on variables such as the tub you select, your current plumbing and electrical, and whether or not you want a renovation.
• Walk-in shower bath combo is available in different fashions to meet a diversity of requirements, such as two-person tubs, those intended perfect for small spaces, wheelchair-accessible models, and simple soaker tubs.
The Walk-In Shower Tub Combo will change your life
A Secure Step Walk-In Tub might help obtain a warm, soothing bath without fear of the risky tripping and falling that are all too prevalent in the bathroom. A Safe Step Tub could assist you in maintaining your autonomy and remaining in the home you love. Our aquatic therapy system, combined with essential oils and chromotherapy, may significantly boost mobility, ease pain, boost energy, and promote relaxation.
Soak, relax, and emerge feeling completely revitalized
The restorative functionalities of Safe Steps, such as hydrotherapy, chromotherapy, and lavender oil, may help relieve life’s soreness for immediate and long-term relief. With our Shower Bundle or for use with the handheld shower stylus, you can now relish a refreshing shower.
Outstanding bathroom security is one of the most significant advantages of a walk-in tub. Walk-in tubs have a side entrance with a lower limit, making it easier to enter or leave the bath. Furthermore to the convenient door design, the following safety features may be present:
• Textured flooring: Most walk-in bathtub floors surfaced to lessen the chance of slipping. Non-slip floors are incredibly crucial in hybrid tub-shower versions since you might want to take extra time standing.
• Safety rails: Handrails add extra safety when relocating around the tub, lowering your risk of falling.
• Grab bars: Handrails add extra safety when relocating around the tub, lowering your fall risk.
• Low threshold: You should walk over an edge along the bottom when obtaining into or out of a walk-in tub. If you have mobility problems, fewer baselines with a phase height of around 3 inches are ideal.
• Leak-proof doors: Every walk-in tub includes leak-proof doors to prevent water from leaking through the door and onto the shower floor.
• Easy cleaning: Some tubs feature self-cleaning jets, which considerably reduces maintenance. A self-cleaning tub minimizes the likelihood of falling or injuring yourself while cleaning the tub by decreasing the frequency with which you must move around it.
You’ll determine whether the tub you’ve picked will work in the available area or if the room will need to be significantly modified to suit the new tub. You must be familiar with all aspects of the installation, including plumbing and electrical work.