Stone Junimo Statue is an attractive part of furniture that is present in the secret place. There are 25 secrets in Stardew Valley, and each private note gives a piece of information. For example, secret note # 14 offers a hint of the location to find the current status in Stardew Valley anywhere outdoors or in.
Searching of the Stone Junimo statue
Look at the back of the community center concealed by a roof against wooden barriers on the right side. A pickaxe tool is used to eliminate the statue and take it to the checklist. If the Stone Junimo is destructed, it will restart on Spring 2 every year. Its span depends on the player who has to buy the partnership of JojaMart and the statue’s position behind the community center.
Ways and Tricks to Find Secret Notes
- By gathering large crops
- Replacing the trash
- By artifact spot
- By harvesting the resource clusters
- By gathering the stones
- By removing the weeds
- Slaying mammoths
A Short Look of Every Secret Note in Stardew Valley
- Secret note # 1 has a page from Abigail’s diary that shows loving things like chocolate cake or the comfort of a blackberry cobbler. It includes all the stuff for luxury with the logo “I like the things.”
- Secret note # 2 shows the shopping list of Sam included its favorite things as pizza, sashimi, poppy, and candies.
- Secret note # 3 shows Leah’s handwriting that he wants to eat a muffin, goat cheese, salad, and wine at the dinner. Ideas for perfect dinner are enlisted on it with items. According to Leah, he will instantly melt when someone gives him these items at dinner.
- Secret note # 4 indicates the list of things Maru needs, such as strawberries, diamonds, and a gold bar. This secret note gives the main parts for valuable inventions.
- Secret note # 5 reveals all the favorite things of concerned people. It highlights the logo that I want everything liked by my family and me.
- Secret note # 6 shows all the items people want to order from Stardrop Saloon.
- Secret note # 7 highlights all the old bachelors of town, and no one is perfect in them. It is the page of a person’s diary mentioned there.
- Secret note # 8 shows the gifts as sunflowers and pink cake regarding the parents of Haley and Emily and the love of their parents.
- Secret note # 9 gives details of factors that urge Alex to do the things he did. For example, proper breakfast and dinner with total consumption of protein strengthen Alex.
- Secret note # 10 shows the details after reaching 100 levels of Skull Craven. It is mentioned that someone is there in Craven waiting for your arrival.
- Secret note # 11 presents a small image that indicates the related person in this photo. There is no hint, message, or tip shown by this image.
- Secret note # 12 gives hints to the players to find the specific items in the game. For example, you can find a dish filled with fresh food as a reward in this step on your lucky days.
- Secret note # 13 gives the player Junimo Plush and is easy to solve.
- Secret note # 14 finds the Stone Junimo statue and collects it. The purpose of getting this statue is a collection of the hoe.
- Secret note # 15 guides players to get pearls from the shell. Check out boat in far at midnight to attain the Mermaid show.
- Secret note # 16 shows the image to indicate the location of the buried Treasure Chest. Proper ways and tricks are provided to find the treasure chest that is buried in sand properly.
- Secret note # 17 presents a map that shows the location of JojaMart and the green doll buried in the sand. It is a strange doll present on the north side of JojaMart; this is its accurate location given in this secret note.
- Secret note # 18 gives details to find a strange yellow doll buried in sand in the Calico desert. Not only odd doll is buried, but there are many valuable items also buried in the sand that this secret note can predict in the game.
- Secret note # 19 gives details to solve the puzzle to get money. By following the steps accurately, the player will reach levels one by one, and at last, he will get a gold statue as a reward for attaining level up.
- Secret note # 20 shows the tracks to players to get valuable items. The player finds many good things in this level and hints to attain them by getting daily luck.
- Secret note # 21 presents a pair of large bushes to the players.
- Secret note # 22 gives way to the player to find the battery pack in a box in the dark tunnel. Greetings to the players are presented in this level by showing the player’s name as a reward.
- Secret note # 23 indicates secret woods to give people Maple syrup. Salmon and blackberries are used to make wines or syrups that tell them the accurate value of the berries and bear made from them.
- Secret note # 24 shows a page from Jasper’s book and putting gems into small huts. When humans disappear, and nature starts to boost up, the Junimos will appear at that time.
A Little Bit More Elaboration of Secret Note # 14
This note shares all the details to find the Stone Junimo statue by which they collect the hoe. The logo or tag of this secret note is “I hid something behind the community center.” This step provides all the fruitful hints to find the statue.
For the compilation of the game, completion of all the steps is necessary. It is because every step provides useful details about various items. For example, secret note # 14 gives all the details to find the Stone Junimo statue. After seeing this statue, hoe is collected at last to give completion to secret note 14.